Monday, September 19, 2011

Thai style OMG WHAT THE FUCK MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE

I went to an asian market with my mother yesterday because she doesn't trust white people.

I bought panaang curry paste, thai chillies and a few other exciting things.

Putting two chillies and like one fourth a cup of chilli paste in four cups of soup. My lips have lost all feeling and my insides burn. My white girl sensibilities can't handle this shit.


It tastes better than it looks. I swear.

Ingredients:
2 cups coconut milk
2 cups stock (homemade chicken stock in my case)
2 Thai chillis, minced
1 zucchini, sliced
1 bell pepper, diced
A cheapass tin of watery, julienned bamboo shoots
2 oz mushrooms, sliced
1/4th cup OH GOD WHY IS IT SO HOT panang curry paste

Serves two

"Stir fry" the paste in sesame oil until it sticks the to the pan, you shrug, and shout mashugana. Add stock, chilis, bell pepper and allow to simmer for like 5 minutes. Add everything else, allow to simmer until zuchinnis are done... which is like five more minutes probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment